2016年2月2日 星期二

Casual Floral Techniques E-Book隨興花卉電子書宣傳短片

Hi my friends,

My Casual Flower techniques E-book is going to be published soon. If you have ever wanted to learn how to paint and design beautiful casual flower compositions, you will enjoy painting these designs. All levels of painters, from beginner through to advanced, will find many designs in this book that really speak to them.

People have asked me about how to order the book and about some of the details.

The international shipping fee is $15.00 USD. Unfortunately, international shipping is rather expensive. To offset that a little, I'm including a bonus DVD which contains 6 lessons, and a 6 colour (20ml) set of paint. And I'm also offering the book at a special price.

For a limited time, you can receive a printed copy of the the book, the DVD which contains 6 bonus lessons (and also an electronic copy of the lessons from the printed book), and the 6 Color set, for $44.95 USD (that includes shipping). This offer would regularly retail for $54.95 USD.

This special offer continues until February 5, 2016. After that date, the 20ml 6 colour paint set will no longer be available with that offer.

You can pay by PayPal.

My account is: serina168@yahoo.com.tw

Please send your mailing address and phone number along with your payment.

Thank you for your support. And I hope you enjoy painting these designs as much as I enjoyed creating them for you.

Sincerely

Serina Huang

沒有留言:

張貼留言